access to LMS
Certificate Program in Strategic Brand Management
Case StudiesCase studies covering actual business problems & scenarios and how to solve them effectively
Course PedagogyCourse taught through interesting online videos, reading materials and real-life industry examples
Mock TestsMock tests at the end of each module to ensure you retain everything learnt.
Become an ExpertLearn how to plan, create, and maintain a healthy, purpose-driven brand and develop the skills needed to form effective strategies
Suitable forBest for freshers or professionals wanting to understand the dynamics of building brands & generate higher revenues
Certificate Program in Strategic Brand Management is a 3-month online course by Manipal ProLearn. This course aims to equip current and future Brand Managers with the knowledge and understanding of various strategies related to building, measuring, and managing a brand, including direct and indirect measures of brand equity, structures of desired brand knowledge, choice of brand elements, cues for brand building and positioning in an increasingly dynamic and competitive environment.
Post this course, you will develop skills to:
- Connect the key areas of marketing to today’s online channels.
- Recognise brands and the role of brand management in creating and developing valuable assets.
- Identify and establish brand positioning on critical attributes
- Analyse how to assess and create brand portfolios and choose the appropriate brand architecture.
- Explain how to plan and create brand rejuvenation strategies and brand communities to support brands.
- Recognise how to monitor brand performance and assess the future brand perceptions.
- Critically evaluate how to develop brands, introduce new products, and enter new markets.
- How research insights help in strategizing strategies to create, develop and manage the strong ‘working’ brands.
- How to sustain the brand in the face of growing competition.
Digital Marketing/Marketing Professionals
Brand Management professionals
Students interested in becoming Brand Specialist
Business owners and entrepreneurs
Concept of a Brand
Understanding a Brand
Brand Perception, Culture and Sustainability
Strategic Implementations of a Brand
Analyzing Business Markets
Segmentation & Targeting
Customers’ Behavior & Needs/ Pricing Strategies & Programs
Innovation in Developing Brand prints and growing your brand
Value Creation & Differentiation
Brand Experience - Customer Satisfaction & Retention
Building Brand Communities
Intellectual Property & Trademarks
Brand Valuation & Accounting
Ways to Conduct Brand Research